Account Sales/Strategic Account Manager
Pressert Marketing is seeking an Account Sales/Strategic Account Manager for the Turlock/Modesto area who can initiate, direct, and maintain advertising accounts for an online marketing company. Specific responsibilities include:
1. Develop and execute sales plans to meet/exceed monthly goals.
2. Create & deliver sales presentations in liaison with the Pressert Marketing team.
3. Serve as the client's first point of contact, positively represent the company, and provide clients with excellent customer service.
4. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of services offered by the company and its competitors.
5. Participate in weekly team meetings to keep the company up-to-date on sales efforts.
6. Identify new business opportunities as well as maintain existing accounts and grow revenue base.
Desired Skills & Experience
1. Experience in digital marketing preferred but not required.
2. Online & computer literacy, particularly social media
2. Self-starter with good time management skills.
3. Fully committed and motivated by success.
4. Ability to function in a fast-paced, ever-changing, relatively unstructured, demanding, start-up environment while maintaining attention to detail.
5. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Dependent on experience